Welcome to the Member Logo Center. The NSA logo is recognized as an affirmation that you are a qualified member of MyNSA. We encourage individual members in good standing to use the NSA Member Logo on their letterhead, business cards, marketing materials, publications, Web sites and so on. Display it with pride and please use it according to the NSA Logo Policy.
Here you will find downloadable logos for use by all NSA members. The logos have been formatted according to various uses. You will note that there are two member logo types, one with NSA spelled out and a simplified version. There is also a short explanation for each link so you will know which logo to use for the particular application you have in mind. You will also find notes on the Logo Use Policy. If you have any questions as you work with this page, please call NSA headquarters at 480-968-2552.
NSA Member Logos (Print Versions and Web Format Options)
High Resolution/Print Versions:
If you are working on a printed piece, your designer will need TIF or EPS file. If you want to put the image into a Word file, you will need to save it and then insert it as a picture.
If you want to open the two high resolution/print version images, you will need Adobe Illustrator. If you want to e-mail this logo to your designer or someone else, choose "save" when the dialog box pops up, and save the logo. You can then insert the logo into your e-mail.
Low Resolution/Web Formats:
If you are working on a Web site or PowerPoint presentation, you will want to work with GIF files.
- There are no color restrictions for the member logos, as long as they remain easily identifiable. For information in NSA's color identity, click here to see NSA's Logo Use Policy
- Only NSA members in good standing may use the NSA Member Logo
- Honorary degrees and degrees from institutions not recognized by the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation may not be used with the member's name on any materials that display the NSA Member Logo
- If an individual member of NSA is affiliated with a company or organization, it must be clear that the individual, not the company or organization, is a member.
- The NSA Member Logo may not be used as a business logo, or be incorporated into a business logo.
- If membership expires or is revoked, the logo must be removed from all promotional materials within 30 days.
- Individuals may only use the member version of the logo. The NSA logo may not be used by any member in a manner that would tend to confuse or mislead a recipient into thinking a document bearing the logo is from NSA headquarters.